Monday 8 February 2016

Valentine Week List 2016 With Dates & Day


Whatsapp Love Status

" I’ll love U until the day after forever.Happy Rose Day… 
Bunch of Red Rose for my life I can’t live without you “I love you”. 
Love is heat… You are sweet… When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete….Happy Rose Day.. "

"Ab tanhai me aapki _yaad aati hai,
Hontho pe ek hi fariyad _aati hai…
Khuda _aapko har khushi de,
Kyonki aaj bhi hamari har khushi aapke baad aati hai..
Happy Rose day 2016…"


“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” 

 “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” 

 “Without pain, how could we know joy?’ This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.” 

 “Will looked horrified. “What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”

 “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” 

 “Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.”

“A Cute Teddy Bear, To My Cute Friend, _On A Cute Occasions, _Just To Say”
“May this Teddy Bear Day give you lot of love and Happiness...!!”
“Nothing is Good, but when I am with U everything is Good.Happy Teddy Day..”
“Love is heat... You are sweet... When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete....”
“Oh My Cute and Beautiful Dear You are my sweetest teddy bear, and I Always Be in Your Near Happy Teddy Bear..!!”

“We Met It Was Luck! We Talked It Was Chance! We Became Friends It Was Destiny! We R Still Friends It Is Faith! We'll Always Be Friends Its A Promise! On This Promise Day!!!”

“Speaking Without Egos, Loving Without Intentions, Caring Without Expectations, I Promise You That You Will Be Mine Always. Happy Promise Day.”

“Wada Na Karo Agar Tum Nibha Na Sako, Chaho Na Usko Jise Tum Pa Na Sako, Dost To Duniya Me Bahot Hote Hai, Par Ek Khas Rakho Jiske Bina Tum Muskura Na”

“Wada Karte Hain Dosti Nibhayenge Koshish Yahi Rahegi Tujhe Na Satyaenge Zarurat Pade Toh Dil Se Pukarana Mar Bhi Rahe Honge To Mohlat Lekar Aayenge!!”
“Cutest proposal ever by a boy of 5th standard- Boy- Do you hug ur teddy bear while sleeping at night?? Gal- Yes! Boy- Can I replace it for the rest of ur life??”

“Got a gift for you! No cost! No batteries required! Tax free, Performs silently, extremely personal! Fully returnable! Its a hug from ME to You!!”

“Do you know There is one gift which can't be given without taking it back That is why I give you hug which can't be giving without taking it back. Happy Hug Day !”

“Kiss : It's Not Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss : It's Not Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss : It's Not Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss Is Like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga!!”

“You Are Sweet Than Honey.
Pure Than Milk.
Soft Than Flower.
Since I Have You As My Lover,
Come To Me Near,
I”ll Kiss Your Lips Without Fear.
U”ll Say, Having You Is Treasure & Be With Me For Ever.”

“Don't Kiss A Lady Police,
She Will Say, Hands Up.
Don't Kiss A Lady Doctor,
She Will Say, Next Please
Always Kiss A Lady Teacher,
She Will Say, Repeat It 5 Time”

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”
I‘m only in this for your cute butt. Obviously. Happy Valentine‘s day.
“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”

Find out more Valentines Day Quotes 2016 Status with Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment